If you live in Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth or South Staffordshire you can become a member of the Trust for free. When you register as a member, you can have real input into shaping the future of our hospitals. There are currently 100,000 members of Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust.
- Keep up to date with news and developments at our hospitals
- Be invited to events, groups and seminars to gain an inside view on your hospital
- Have your say about the future of the hospitals
- Tell us about the needs of the local community
- Have access to a governor who will represent you, keep you informed and bring your views back to the Trust
- Vote for your local governor who will represent you, or even stand as a governor yourself
- Find out about new job opportunities
- Learn about volunteering opportunities and other ways you can get involved
- Enjoy a wide range of discounts at local entertainment centres, restaurants and retailers
We want members to enjoy their involvement with the Trust and we understand that people will want to receive different amounts of information. Members can choose how much involvement they want.
This is the most active membership level. Level 1 members will receive information almost every month, including a regular newsletter, plus invitations to special events, groups, seminars and open days. Level 1 members will also be asked to take part in some surveys on a voluntary basis. Information sent will be tailored to your interests.
Level 2 members will receive information frequently, approximately five or six times a year. Occasionally be asked to take part in surveys on a voluntary basis. This will include a regular newsletter and other information tailored to your interests.
Level 3 members will receive information about four times a year. All members will automatically become level 3 members unless they contact us to register as a level 1 or level 2 member.
How to become a member
All members will receive information on elections and are eligible to vote (elections are normally held every three years). You can change your membership level at any time by contacting the membership office, using the contact information below.
If you would like any further information this information in large print, braille, audio or in another language then please contact Sandra White @ email@example.com or phone 0121 424 1218